Brazilian full-back Fabio da Silva has signed an extension to his contract with Manchester United, keeping him at the Club until at least June 2014.

The 20 year-old has made thirteen appearances for the first team since joining United from Brazilian club Fluminense along with twin brother Rafael in July 2008. He is seen as a highly promising prospect by Sir Alex Ferguson.

He said,
Fabio has settled into the Club really well.  He’s a natural footballer; a player who has good pace, reads the game well for a boy of his age and is always looking to attack.  He’s had some bad luck with injuries, but he’ll make a fine Manchester United player in the years to come.

On extending his stay at Old Trafford, Fabio da Silva said,
Playing for Manchester United is every young player’s dream. I’m very happy and proud to commit my future to the Club.  In the time I’ve been here, I’ve learned a lot from the world class players that I train with and I hope that as time goes on, I can contribute more and more to the success of this great club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Creative Commons License